Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

*2019 Christmas Cards #6*

Another Christmas card for you today...  the ABC Christmas Challenge for the letter F was Fabric... and since I don't have any fabric in my craft space, I decided to make myself some plaid to represent fabric.

I purchased this Concord & 9th Plaid Background stamp at the end of the holiday season this past year and never got around to playing with it.  I really like how it turned out... I used Black Jack and Rockin' Red inks from Catherine Pooler, a Stampendous die in black and a little silver glitter paper to add a little sparkle.

1 comment:

  1. Another stunning card! I do appreciate your CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)