Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

*2019 Christmas Cards #5*

I am back with my ABC Christmas Card Challenge card for the letter E -- Embellishment.  Once again I have left it to the end of the month...
Sadly, you can't really see the embellishments on this card.  The small light blue snowflakes are each covered with these adorable clear acrylic snowflakes.  I'm not honestly sure how those snowflakes will hold up in the mail so, *note to self*, I need to hand deliver this card come December! LOL!

I used some Catherine Pooler inks and the Christmas Wreath Builder set by Gina K with my Misti.  I added the sentiment in the centre and embossed it with silver tinsel embossing powder.  I added a thin silver matte before adding it all to a white card.

It wasn't so tough to make Christmas cards when there was a bunch of snow on the ground and the temperatures were well below seasonal average...  it was a little tougher on a day that the sun is shining, the snow is mostly melted (except for a few shady spots in the yard) and the temperature is a little above seasonal.

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Love your CAS design and the colors you used! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)