Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

*Happy Birthday*

I have a bunch of patterned paper that I really need to start using more often.  It's funny, when I first started card making, I thought that using patterned paper was a form of cheating on my card making skills, so I never used it.  Then I started falling in love with the patterns I was seeing so I started using it in my card making.  And now I hardly use it again... it's like I've forgotten how.
This card was quick and easy... I used some Stampin' Up! patterned paper, my perfect layers tools, a stitched rectangle die from MFT, a flower stamp from a Gina K set and a sentiment from Lawn Fawn.  Everything was stamped in black Memento ink and the flowers were coloured with Copics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)