Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2019

*Floral Thanks*

I placed an order with Stampin' Up a few weeks ago and earned some stuff for Sale-A-Bration.  I hemmed on hawed on what to order and finally decided on the Delightfully Detailed laser cut paper.  This package comes with some sheets of full 12X12 laser cut designs as well as some 12X12 sheets with smaller card sized designs.  I decided to cut out some of one of the full cut sheets to see what I could do with it.
After I had it cut out to a size that would fit on a card front, I needed to make another decision....  what to do with it.  The sheets are double sided, one side white and one side Very Vanilla.  I took the white side and my blender pen and used some Catherine Pooler inks to colour the different areas of the design.  Once I was done colouring, I attached the piece to the front of a white card and then added the Simon Says Stamp "thanks" die cut cut out of black cardstock.

I hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)