Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

*Happy Birthday*

I had big plans for this card.  In my head, it was truly stunning.  I am sharing it with you today even though I wanted to throw it out.  I'm sharing it to show you that while it's not exactly what I had in my head that this very simple card isn't garbage.  It can still be used.  Someone will still love it. 

I started out using my Life Changing Blender Brushes and some Catherine Pooler inks on white cardstock.  I blended shades of blue and teal to create not only the background layer but also the piece I die cut for the front.  I wonder now if I should have left off the "birthday" part of the and just stamped the word on the card.  Hmmmmm

I layered everything together with my Perfect Layers Tool and then added some clear bling to finish it off.

Not my best work, but it's not horrible either.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I would totally case it, buy it, order it from you!
    Good Job Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)