Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

*Happy Wishes*

I decided to create a card with a floral focus on it so I grabbed some stamps from my Gina K Wreath Builder set and some Catherine Pooler inks (in Flirty Fuschia, Tiki Torch, Grass Skirt, Party Dress and Twilight).  I used Post It Tape along the card to create a crisp (and straight) area for the stampin.  I stamped the two grey circles first and then just layered leaves and flowers on the card.  The lighter green images are simply second generation stampings of the Grass Skirt ink. 

I added the Lawn Fawn words with Black Jack Catherine Pooler ink.  This card is not only clean and simple, but it is one layer (just the folded card).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)