Pages

Thursday, May 09, 2019

*Happy Thoughts*

How is it possible that we are a week in to the month of May already?  Not that I'm complaining that it's spring and that the warm weather is here and only getting better... but man!  Time sure does fly!

There is a new challenge blog that just started up in the last few days... a monthly Birthday Card challenge blog.  This is my entry for their first challenge.... check them out at AAA Birthday Card Challenges!
I don't know what it is about a striped black and white border on a card, but I sure do love it!  I created this card using paper from My Favorite Things, ink from Catherine Pooler and stamps from Lawn Fawn and Winnie and Walter.

4 comments:

  1. TGIF! Great card, made me think happy thoughts, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Nancy! Love your placement of the stamps and your gorgeous colour choices too. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. And good luck with the DT Call.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! I love that the challenge is only once a month... so much easier to find the time to get something done!!! I'm glad you liked the card1

      Delete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)