Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2019

*Springtime Cheers*

I can't believe we are already at the long weekend here in Canada!  We've had a real mix of weather in Calgary in the last few weeks... a huge snowstorm, some rain, a couple of really hot and sunny days and lots of things in between!

I was craving spring/summer colours when I put this card together.  I had a vision as soon as I saw the new RicRac die from My Favorite Things and I was so excited when I finally had it in my hands!  I was a little disappointed that the cut pieces don't nest to each other, but I still like how it all turned out.
I cut the die using four different colours of cardstock and used some liquid glue (Lawn Fawn) to adhere the pieces to a front panel of white cardstock.  I added a black mat using my Perfect Layers Tool and put it all on to a top folding white card.  I added MFT Cheers die cut to the front and some clear gems to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)