Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

*AAA Challenge #143*

It came!!!  My new light box for taking photos arrived.  I ended up ordering the Foldio2 Plus from Amazon and so far I love it!  It goes together with strong magnets which means I can tuck it away if I want to.  The lights are super bright and I can dim them if I want to.  I added a piece of 12X12 patterned paper to add a little interest instead of the plain white background.  I will have to play around with it some more to get some perfect photos, but so far, I am very pleased with how it works, right out of the box.

I enjoyed a week off last week and I spent some time in my craft room.  I didn't do a lot, but I was happy to find some time to create.  Especially some time to create in time to play in some card challenges!

I created this card for the AAACard Challenge #143... one corner with the optional twist of flowers.  I used a new set from GinaK designs and Flirty Fuchsia, All That Jazz and Lime Rickey Catherine Pooler inks.  Of course I used my Perfect Layers tool to create that great 1/16" border I truly love!
If you haven't played along with this group, I encourage you to check out their challenges!

3 comments:

  1. that's a pretty corner! love the purple flowers and the green swirls underneath. Thank you for playing at AAA CArds

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beauty Nancy! Love how it fits the corner so perfectly and of course i love the purples. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)