Pages

Tuesday, July 02, 2019

*LessIsMore Challenge #398*

Happy July, everyone!  I'm sorry I don't have a Canada Day or 4th of July themed card for you...  I don't know that I've ever made a Canada Day themed card... and being Canadian I don't celebrate the 4th.  It was a quiet long weekend for me... I worked for a few hours Saturday, had a good time doing a trail run (let's be honest, I walked) on Monday and my poor hubby worked 12.5 hour days. 

I found a little time to play along with the LessIsMore Challenge #398...  it was a one layer card with spots. 
I had some fun playing with a My Favourite Things stamp set and a few sizes of circles from that set along with Limoncello, Melon Ice, Lime Rickey and Fiesta Blue Catherine Pooler inks.  I stamped the sentiments (also MFT) with VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturn (I think this is my most favourite ink to use for sentiments... great coverage!)

I encourage you to check out this challenge blog if you like clean and simple cards...  there are some great prompts!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Nancy! The citrus colours are such a happy and summery colour combo for those spots and the sweep of them really draws the eye to that lovely sentiment. A wonderful one layer. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)