Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

*AAA Birthday Game #3*

I am playing along with the AAA Birthday Card Challenge for the month of July... Game #3 is "for the girls".  My first thought was shades of pink... and flowers.
I'm not sure that I actually like this card.  If feels like it's really lacking.  Lacking oomph.  Lacking something.  But hey, I'll share it anyway...
I started out by cutting out three colours of cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners die (the smallest one).  I centred them on the front of a side fold card and then put it in my Misti to stamp the sentiments from the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp set in VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.  I added a black line around the banners to help make it stand out a little.  I then grabbed some scrap flowers from the MFT Stitched Blooms die set that I cut out several weeks ago, put them together and added them to the corner of the banners.

See, it's just not "right".... I don't know what it's missing or what I should have done differently....  live and learn!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up! Pixie Pink, Pretty in pink, Pink Pirouette and three unknown colours/brands
*Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
*Ink:  Versafine Claire Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Blooms, Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
*Tools:  Big Shot, Scor Pal, Misti

2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)