Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

*Big Happy Birthday*

Happy Birthday to ME!  Yup, today is my birthday.  The last one in my 40s.  I have no idea how I am 49... my mind is still in my 20s. 
When I was working on my CASology challenge card a few weeks ago, I cut out the two A Jillian Vance flowers using scrap pieces of cardstock that were on my desk to see how the two pieces would look together... and I ended up loving the colour combination!  So instead of throwing them out, I decided to make a card.

I truly wasn't sure about the sentiment I chose... I thought it would look ok but I hemmed and hawed about it for a while. And then I couldn't decide what ink to use.  In the end, I am quite happy with how it turned out.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  unknown white, Stampin' Up! Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist
*Ink:  VersaFine Clair Nocturn
*Stamps:  Stampendous Big Words Happy
*Dies:  A Jillian Vance Design Open Daisy and Daisy; MFT Stitched Blooms
*Tools:  Big Shot, Perfect Layers Tool
*Embellishment:  adhesive pearl

3 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)