Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2019

*Balloon Birthday*

A few weeks ago I saw someone use this fabulous stencil to create balloons on their card so I went on a search to find it here in Canada.  I found a shop that was new to me in Kingston Ontario who had it in stock so I placed a quick order.  It's a set of two stencils from Neat & Tangled that you can use together or separately to create layered balloons.

I honestly couldn't wait to play with these stencils... and this is the first thing I did with it.  Not bad for a first try!
I love love love the look of the black and white diagonal striped layer behind my top layer...  you'll see it a few more times in the coming weeks as I'm on a "kick".

Items Used:
*Stamps:  Avery Elle So Kind
*Inks:  Catherine Pooler All That Jazz, Garden Party, VersaFine Clair Nocturne
*Paper:  MFT
*Tools:  Life Changing Blender Brushes, Neat & Tangled Balloon Duo Stencil, Perfect Layers Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)