Pages

Monday, July 29, 2019

*Wish Big*

I love this new set of sentiments from My Favorite Things...  Bitty Birthday Wishes.  They are smaller than what they usually create for these one line sentiments but are perfect for a little something to add on to a clean and simple card.
This card came together pretty easily using some laser die cut paper from Stampin' Up that I bought last year.  I think it's oh so beautiful but I tend to not use it because it's so pretty (tell me I'm not the only one who thinks like this about their craft stash!).  I thought a quick and easy card that leaves this paper as the focal point was a good way to use it and feel good about it.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up and whatever I got at the print shop
*Tools:  Big Shot, Memory Box nested squares die, Perfect Layers Tool
*Images: MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  VersaFine Clair Nocturne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)