Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2019

*Smile Eclipse*

Happy Thursday Everyone!  I am on the Scrap'n Stamp blog today with a relatively clean and simple Eclipse card using stamps and dies from My Favorite Things.
I started with a smaller panel of white cardstock and I used my Misti to stamp the one dew drop from the Color Drops stamp set using the rainbow of colours from Catherine Pooler.  I also stamped the sentiment in Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink.  I then used my Big Shot to cut out the MFT Smile die from the stamped front panel.  I put the letters aside and used my Perfect Layers Tool to create a 1/16" border of dark blue cardstock along all sides and then put the panel on a white side folding card.

I cut the SMILE out of craft foam and used liquid glue to attach the paper letters to the craft foam letters and then put the letters on the front of the card in the holes I had originally cut.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Brilliant Blue, Neenah Classic Crest
*Stamps:  MFT Color Drops, All Smiles
*Dies:  MFT Smile
*Ink:  VersaFine Clair Nocturne, Catherine Pooler Samba, Orange Twist, Limoncello, Grass Skirt, Suede Shoes
*Tools:  Big Shot, Scor Pal, Misti (or other stamp positioning tool)
*Other:  craft foam, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)