Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

*MFT Impact Alphabet*

Let me tell you how much I LOVE this MFT Impact Alphabet die set. When it was released a few months ago, I ordered it as soon as I could. It's a great size for card making in my opinion, and the letters are a great shape. I've been having fun with them and am always looking for new ideas too.

Today I am sharing a super clean and simple card using this great die set. This card so easily could have been a one layer card, however I always like the little pop of colour you get with a 1/16" reveal under the top layer
I started out by cutting out the letter B from some My Favorite Things patterned paper. I put it on the top layer of my card using foam adhesive to add a little dimension. I used two word stamps from the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp set and set them up in my stamp positioner so that I could get them stamped where I wanted them instead of trying desperately to get them both straight. I am in love with the Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink for sentiments! I then matted it all on a purple piece of cardstock before layering it all on to a white card. I added a couple of clear gems to finish off the card.


I'd love to see what *you* create with the MFT Impact Alphabet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)