Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

*Rainbow of Happy*

I am so sorry for the lack of posts over the last week.  On my days off last week I was fighting a cold bug and the aches in my body just wouldn't let me sit at my desk to create.  I was able to find some time today and thankfully a little creativity flowed as well... so I can share a card with you today.

Sadly, the photo doesn't look as good they have been looking lately... it's almost washed out.  I hope I can figure out what I did differently so I can go back to having better looking photos.

Once again, I was cardstock that was on my desk to create... so you've seen these colours together before. 

I started by cutting out the happy word in multiple colours and I did my best to lay them out straight... but something happened with that red one and it bugs me that it's wonky.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  assorted from my stash
*Images:  Avery Elle Sentimental Too
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Avery Elle Sentimental Too
*Tools:  Big Shot; Perfect Layers Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)