Pages

Monday, September 09, 2019

*Pinterest Roulette*

Last week I was struggling in my craft space.  I really wanted to create but I didn't know what I wanted to do.  I was scrolling through my Pinterest board of cards and honestly just felt overwhelmed with all of the ideas I had pinned there.  I didn't have a clue where to start.

So I invented a new game for myself... Pinterest Roulette.  First, I chose a number between 1 and 5 (the number of cards across on my screen).  I then closed my eyes and did a big fast scroll through Pinterest.  I then found the card in the column I had chosen first and realized it was one of my own cards, so I tried again.  This time I came up with a card from Mel's Card Corner.  I bought a new stencil from Paper & Ink Boutique a while ago so I pulled it out and made this card.
Thanks for the inspiration Melissa!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler All That Jazz; VersaFine Clair Nocturne
*Stamps:  Alte New Weekend Doodles
*Tools:  Gina K Mega Flower stencil; Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blending Brushes; Perfect Layers Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)