Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

*Snow Much Fun*

October sure did get away from me....  I don't think I really sat down to create until about the 20th of the month...  and thankfully I had energy, mojo and time all at once!

Once again I was inspired by a card I saw on Instagram....  and I believe it's important to give credit when I can!  Check out Christine's Instagram for some great cards!
I like Christine's original card better than this one.... not that this card is awful, but it's not quite right.  Sometimes that is the problem with using another card for inspiration...  nothing is just right, making the card feel off.

I absolutely LOVE this glitter striped paper from a pack I bought at Michael's many years ago (in fact, I think I bought 4 packs).... I will be so sad when I have used the last of the paper.  Sure wish I could get more.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  White
*Paper:  Michael's stack
*Images:  Echo Park Celebrate Winter
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Memory Box Square Basics
*Etc:  Tombow markers; Lawn Fawn Glitter Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)