Pages

Friday, November 01, 2019

*Plaid Joy*

Welcome to November!!!  I am in full Christmas Card Making Mode now....  with the odd non-Christmas card still to make it in to the mix.  I absolutely love making Christmas cards.  The largest part of my crafting collection is Christmas themed... and I'm not at all ashamed by that LOL!

I love cards like this that come to be by using a scrap (or scraps) that are on my desk.  Last year, when I purchased the Concord & 9th Plaid Background stamp, I played around with a few black and red colour combinations.  I used two of them last year and had one left.  Instead of throwing it out, I kept it in a bin on my desk... and I pulled it out while playing the other day and decided to see what I could do with it.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler
*Images:  Catherine Pooler Tis the Season; Concord & 9th Plaid Background
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Grass Skirt, Blackjack, Rockin' Red
*Dies:  MFT Filled With Joy
*Tools:  Perfecta Layers Tool; Brother Scan 'n Cut; Big Shot
*Embellishments:  red pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)