Pages

Sunday, November 03, 2019

*Deck The Halls*

A quick and easy card for you all today...  I stamped up some holly leaves from a Catherine Pooler set and cut them out with my Brother Scan 'n Cut.  I suppose I could have just stamped them on the white panel, but by stamping and cutting them out I had the ability to play with their placement.  this card could easily be replicated to do multiples of them... especially by using the Scan 'n Cut to cut out the holly leaves.
Items Used
*Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Catherine Pooler Tis The Season; Stampin' Up! Beautiful Baubles
*Ink:  Versamark; Catherine Pooler Grass Skirt
*Tools:  Brother Scan 'n Cut; Perfect Layers; My Sweet Petunia Cut Align
*Embellishments:  Candy Cane Stickles; white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)