Pages

Tuesday, November 05, 2019

*CASology #353*

Welcome to another challenge with CASology!  For challenge #353, we are looking to see your clean and simple cards of appreciation!
This cue came at the perfect time for me... I wanted to send a special friend a card of thanks at the end of October...  a card for someone who has stepped up to be a great friend to me, keeping my spirits up, helping me process information, letting me cry when I needed it.  I am truly blessed to have a couple of amazingly awesome friends in my circle....
I love the look of this black and white with a pop of colour card... Lots of white/unused space on this card and the stark black words seem to make the sentiment that much more important.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grape
*Images:  Simon Says Stamps Big Thanks; Gina K Wreath Builder
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Grape Crush
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Misti
*Embellishments:  clear gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)