Pages

Thursday, November 07, 2019

*Warm Memories*

I absolutely fell in love with this patterned paper from Stampin' Up!  Each page is double sided... one side is a great snowy or frosty photograph and the other side is is a foiled design.  It's a 6x6 pad so the designs are shrunk down to fit on cards well.  I didn't know if I'd really be able to do anything with the frosty scenes since I tend towards clean and simple cards more than anything... but I saw an idea and decided to run with it.  And honestly, I love how it turned out!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  White; dark blue shimmer; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Stampin Up! Frosted Foliage
*Images:  Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Cheer Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)