Pages

Saturday, November 09, 2019

*White on Grey Congrats*

The LPN at our Drs is truly fabulous...  she is kind, caring, funny, helpful.... I look at her like she's my little sister or something (by a lot of years... maybe my daughter).  She got engaged earlier this year and is getting married next week... I wanted to give her a little gift so of course I had to make a card to go along with it...

I have no idea what her bridal colours are (or if she's even doing that) so I wanted something neutral and clean.... so hello white on grey.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Grey, Shimmer
*Dies:  Pretty Pink Posh Congrats; My Favorite Things Stitched Blooms

For this card I arranged the flowers on the grey card how I wanted them and then picked it all up with some Press 'n Seal (yup, from the kitchen), flipped it over, applied some adhesive and placed it all on to my card front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)