Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2019

*AAA #153*


Welcome to challenge number 153 with AAA Cards!  For the next two weeks, we are challenging you to play along with us to create a clean and simple card.  The challenge for #153 is one image and the optional challenge is shimmer.  By linking up your creation, you have the change of winning a $15 gift certificate to Funky Fossil Designs!
For my card, I once again played with a scrap that was on my desk.  If you'll recall, a few days ago I posted a similar card and said I wasn't completely happy with it.  I still had a square of that wonderful patterned paper on my desk so I decided to try again.  This time instead of creating a layer behind my image, I used this great glitter paper to form a frame.
I really like this card a lot more than the last one.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; white from my stash
*Paper:  glitter paper from Michaels (from many years ago)
*Images:  Mama Elephant Little Snowmen Agenda
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Tools:  Memory Box Square Basics dies; Big Shot
*Embellishments:  Lawn Fawn Glitter Pen

3 comments:

  1. What a cut elittle snowman, so so cute and super CAS Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, sweet little snowman image! Fab use of that left over paper too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to get as much out of what I have left of this paper as I can LOL!

      Delete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)