Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

*Plaid Plaid Plaid*

I think I'm at the point where I need to start posting pretty much daily so that I'm not still showing you Christmas cards in January... although honestly, it might still happen!  I am about 1/3 of the way done my Christmas cards for 2019... I have some major work to do to get them all done!  I sat in my craft room yesterday and made 4 cards in more hours than I'd like to admit... but 4 cards is better than the no cards I made the day before LOL!

This card idea came from a card I saw on Pinterest.  Check out the card that snagged my eye HERE.  I love this plaid paper from Stampin' Up! and while I thought it was a little too busy at first, I think I like it....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Shaded Spruce
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Wrapped in Plaid
*Tools:  Stampin' Up! Tree Punch; Perfect Layers Tool
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! Gold Star

1 comment:

  1. There's alovely rich warmth to this fabulous plaid, Nancy ... it's fabulous peeking through the Christmas tree die cut! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)