Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

*Blizzard of Wishes*

I really really love snowflakes and snowmen....  but I hate snow.  I live in a part of the world where we see snow from fall until spring but I am thankful we get some warmer weather in there as well.  I think snowflakes are beautiful and snowmen are adorable... and while the snow makes everything look clean and bright, I still don't like it.  I'd love to live in a world where we have snow over Christmas and that's it!

I love the snowflake border I used on this card... it just feels perfect to me...
Items Used:
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Feels Like Frost
*Dies:  Memory Box Frostyville Border
*Tools:  Big Shot
*Stamps:  Stampin' Up! Snow Is Glistening
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Stone Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)