Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

*Another Scrap*

Welcome to another edition of The Scraps on Nancy's Desk...  if you've been here for a while you've seen me using scraps I've found on my desk to put together a new card.  I don't keep every scrap and piece, but I keep some things... especially this paper from a really old stack from Michaels.  I love love love this red and silver glitter striped paper and I don't want to waste any of it.  This small square was left after creating the frame on the snowman card from Nov 10th.  I knew I didn't want to throw it out but I didn't know what I should do with it.  Thanks to my friend Bonnie who suggested I made it in to a present...
Items Used:
*Paper:  glitter paper from an old Michael's stack; red mirror cardstock
*Images:  Poppy Stamps Art Deco Celebrate Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Die:  My Favorite Things Filled With Joy
*Tools:  Perfect Layers Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)