Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

*Silent Night Snowflake*

A handful of days ago I shared with you a card that is similar to this one.  When I was making that card, I first cut the largest snowflake out of Stampin' Up! Ballet Blue cardstock but decided it needed to be changed... and I left that Ballet Blue snowflake on my desk.

Here am I using yet another "scrap" from my stamp desk.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110 lb; Stampin' Up! Ballet Blue
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Ballet Blue
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas; Birch Press Glitz Snowflake
*Tools:  Big Shot
*Embellishments:  clear gems; white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)