Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2020

*Seriously?*

Someone please explain to me how we are in April already?!  You'd think with being off work since the end of October, healing from surgery and then going through chemo treatments that my days would be long...  but here we are 5.5 months in and it all feels like it's gone by so fast!  Don't get me wrong... if I wanted any days to go by fast in my life, it's chemo treatment... I hope things slow down a month from now when I'm finally done my treatments and will have a few months off work to recuperate.  I want the bad stuff to go by fast and the good stuff to slow the hell down!

But then again, I guess things did slow down...  we've spent a lot of time holed up in our home over the last few weeks, trying to keep us all healthy so as to not compromise me.  Some of those days were pretty long... and still they continue

I saw this AlteNew background stamp at one of my local stamp stores (Paper & Ink Boutique in Calgary) and I just had to have it.  It was an impulse purchase.  But then I realized it doesn't really fit my clean and simple style.  But I still love it so I went outside my usual box a little.... and now I wanna think of how I can use it in my clean and simple creations...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Lemon Lime Twist
*Images:  Gerda Steiner Moody Unicorns; Alte New Play Circle
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey; Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Dies:  Gerda Steiner Moody Unicorns
*Tools:  Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)