Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

*Thoughtful Blooms Thank You*

When I saw this stamp set in the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration flyer I didn't think much of it... and then I started seeing cards that people have made using the set and I knew I had to have the stamps and the punch.  The flowers are just so adorable!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Patterned Paper:  MFT Black & White Stripes
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Blooms; Lawn Fawn Simply Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey, Aquatina, Limoncello, Be Mine
*Dies:  Taylored Expresssions Simple Strips Backer
*Punch:  Stampin' Up! Small Bloom
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Etc:  assorted bling

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)