Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

*CAS#366*

Welcome to another challenge with CASology!!  For the next two weeks, we want to see your take on the Zodiac cue.  I will admit, I am not in love with my card for this challenge.  I had a super hard time coming up with an idea.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamplorations and our Guest Designer is Ma-Mi!  I hope you'll go have a look at her creations!

Be sure to link up your card on the CASology blog for your chance to become a Guest Designer in an upcoming callenge!
As I said, I'm not fully thrilled with this card... and for that, I apologize.  I created a watercolour background and speckled it with Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust but you can't really see that in this photo.  I promise you, it is sparkly.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar Crest 110lb; watercolour paper from Michaels; Silver glitter cardstock
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Ken Oliver Colour Burst in Cornflower
*Dies:  Revolution Star Nesting Dies; Taylored Expressed Simple Strips and Simple Strips Backer
*Tools:  Silhouette (for some of the smaller stars); Gemini Jr
*Etc:  Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust

1 comment:

  1. oh Nancy how hard on yourself you are! This is just perfect. I love the shine and we can see it and wow to the idea of the stars with such perfect placement.....I bet everyone else will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)