Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

*Big Flower Hug*

I bought this gorgeous stamp from one of my local stamp stores and then let it sit for a while.  It's beautiful, but I'm not great at colouring... in fact, I get a little intimidated by choosing colours and the act of colouring.  But I decided to go crazy on this one and just use colours that called to me in the moment. 

And surprisingly, I like how it turned out.  No fancy shading, just simple colouring.
Items Used:  
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Pacific Point, Basic Black
*Images:  Wild Whisper Fanciful Bloom; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)