Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

*Just a Note*

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... sometimes the worst part of writing a blog post is coming up with a name.  I'm sure that, over the years, I have duplicated post names.... some maybe more than once....  I gotta come up with a system.

This card uses a new to me embossing folder and few more of those scrap cup glitter stars I cut and didn't use a while back.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Real Red, Basic Black; silver glitter
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Dies:  Revolution Nesting Stars; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Etc:  Stampin' Up embossing folder
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)