Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2020

*Big Blue Happy*

How's that for a blog title for you?!  Geesh, I hate naming blog posts (but you know that already).

Here we are, getting late in to June already.  I don't know about you, but even with all that's going on and being at home more often than anything else in the last 3+ months, I find that time is flying by.  It seems that the older I get, the faster time is going.  I hope it slows down sometime...  I mean I blinked and suddenly I've been married for 29 years, have kids who are 25 and 23 and will be turning 50 next month.  How??? LOL

This Nuvo Glimmer paste is a product I truly love.  Often I buy these new items, use it a few times and then never look at it again until it's dried up and needs to be thrown out.  But this shimmer paste?  I am on my second jar and thinking I should order another.  I love how versatile it is and how much awesome sparkle you get when you use it!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Blueberry Bushel; velum
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Big Happy
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Big Happy
*Stencil:  Wild Whisper Circlet
*Embellishments:  Moonstone Nuvo Glimmer Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)