It's the first Friday of the month which means it is time for a new Blog Hop with the design team from Scrap 'n Stamp Canada! This month we were all given some Lavinia Stamps to play with.
Now, let's be honest... while the Lavinia Stamps images are gorgeous, they are not my style. I chose some stamps that I thought I could work with, but I still struggled a bit. But in the end, I really like the card I came up with... and I'm pretty sure it will completely different than what the rest of the team created LOL!
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb; Gina K Black Onyx
- Images: Lavinia Pink Orbs; Picket Fence Studios Good Vibes
- Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Versamark; Gina K Wild Dandelion and Bubblegum Pink
- Tools: Perfect Layers; heat tool; Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
- Embellishments: bling from my stash
- Etc: detail white embossing powder