Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2020

*Blue*

I'm on the Scrap 'n Stamp Canada blog today with a card using the Random Act of Cardness prompt of Blue.  I had fun playing with different shades of blue to create this beautiful ornament!  I LOVE the Birch Press layering dies and had to buy three different Christmas ornament ones this year.  For this card I used some blue shimmer cardstock from my stash as well as some silver glitter paper, along with part of a sentiment from a stamp set from Gina K and the Belle Ornament.  I stamped the word JOY with Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.  I had fun playing with the different layers, deciding how it should all go together... which colours where.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)