Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2020

*Magical*

I hope you don't mind but I'm not done sharing Christmas cards yet...  I have about another 7-10 days worth for you.  I LOVE making Christmas cards.... and made about 80 different designs this year.  I put away my Christmas card making supplies on December 14th when I made a couple of last cards... an idea I had in my head.  Not to mention I received a couple of cards from people I wasn't expecting them from so I had to make a few more and pop them in the mail real quick :-)

Items Ued:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Stampin' Up Shaded Spruce, Real Red
*Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
*Dies:  Concord & 9th Iconic Christmas; My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles
*Embellishments:  Frosted Lace Stickles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)