Pages

Friday, December 25, 2020

*Merry Christmas!*

 Just a quick post from me today as I am spending the day in my jammies, watching movies and playing games with the family.  We had fun opening presents this morning and just finished off a wonderful Christmas brunch.  We will have some toasted turkey sandwiches for supper later.  A quiet day, enjoying our time as a family.  I am a lucky woman!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Cherry Cobber, Pumpkin Pie
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Dies:  My Favorite Things Filled With Joy
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler It's A Boy
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes; Gemini Jr
*Embellishments:  black Kaiser Pearls; Lawn Fawn Glitter Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)