Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2020

*Ornamental Joy*

 And here it is... Christmas Eve.  I'm working a half day today, sporting my ugly Christmas sweater with the rest of the staff at the Chiro clinic I work at.  After today we all get a few days off which I think everyone is looking forward to.  

Tonight our little family of four will be eating our big turkey dinner.  We did this for the first time last year... we changed up Christmas not knowing how I'd feel a week after my 2nd round of chemo and we liked it so much we're copying it this year.  Of course, we would love to have some extended family and some friends over to celebrate the holidays, but this is the year to keep it small.  I am thankful my grown sons still live at home so that we don't have to have Christmas without them.  I am hopeful that Christmas 2021 will look a little more like Christmas past.

I know it's not how many of us expected to see Christmas this year, but I do hope that each of you makes the best of what is...  it's important for us all to do our part to stay healthy.  I think maybe it will make all of us appreciate what we normally have, just a little more.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas... cherish those you have around you, enjoy the time spent virtually with family and friends...

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; silver mirror
*Patterned Paper:  Brutus Monroe Candy Stripe
*Dies:  Birch Press Ornament Basics; Stampin' Up! Joy; My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles
*Embellishments:  Honey Bee Prism Gems


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)