Pages

Monday, December 07, 2020

*Peace*

Happy Monday, friends... I spent part of my weekend first getting envelopes stamped, addressed and stamped (postage, that is) and stamping the interiors of all of my Christmas cards.  Over the next week or so I'll spend a little time each day writing some Christmas card and getting them in the mail.  I might even find a little more time to create a few more Christmas cards... I always like to have a few extra on hand for those "just in case" moments.

The card I'm sharing today is another quick and easy card using that great winter scene patterned paper from Stampin' Up!

Items Used:
  • Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Seaside Spray; silver sparkle
  • Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up!
  • Images: Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
  • Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
  • Tools:  Perfect Layers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)