Pages

Sunday, February 07, 2021

*AAACards #183*

 Hello Crafty Friends.... it's time for another clean and simple challenge with the team at AAACards!  You know we love to see your clean and simple card!  Be sure to visit the blog and share your clean and simple cards with us!  


Our guest designer for game #183 is Chrissie... please go leave her some love on her blog!

I sort of created a scene with my card....  if you stretch it just a bit LOL!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Pixie Dust, Serenade, Pucker Up; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Stencils:  Echo Park Firework Show
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
*Etc:  Purple Tape
*Embellishments:  Honey Bee Prism Gems

Wondering about that hot pink layer?  I swiped my Catherine Pooler ink pad along my cardstock to create a custom colour that matched!

Now it's your turn!  Create a clean and simple card that uses only one corner with the option of creating a scene and share it with us on the AAACards blog!  You could win a spot as a Guest Designer in an upcoming challenge!


6 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I love the colour combination.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pinky goodness and lovely stencilling, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for having me as Guest designer this time.
    Great stencilling and a super little corner of fireworks!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm loving that hot pink and the fireworks too! Great tip for colour matching a mat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see fireworks! In my granddaughter’s favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea the fireworks in the corner! Beautiful card, love the pink!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)