Pages

Tuesday, February 09, 2021

*Stay Awesome*

Hi Everyone!  I'm trying hard to find a rhythm to posting on my blog.  With working full time and trying to do things other than make cards (TV, reading, crochet, games with my family) I certainly don't have enough cards to be able to post daily.  There are some days that are dictated since I'm on a handful of design teams... but that alone isn't enough.  I spent some time on the weekend putting together my February calendar of posts.  

Or maybe I need to spend a few days creating my heart out to create a surplus of cards so I can post daily.    We can dream, but it ain't going to happen LOL!

Here I am, playing with patterned paper again... I'm trying *really* hard to use what I have.... and I may or may not have recently gotten more!  I love patterned paper, but I don't use it very often!  You'll see me playing with it more because I really truly am trying!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Images:  My Favorite Things All Smiles, Essential Sentiments
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Create A Smile Birthday
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)