Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

*Time Out Challenges Guest Designer*


I am super excited to be playing along with the Design Team at Time Out Challenges as their guest designer!  This is a "new to me" challenge blog and I hope to be able to play along with their challenges some more!

For this challenge, you need to use the photo above as inspiration for your card.  I decided to play with an alcohol ink background sheet I had created several weeks ago and was sitting on my desk waiting for *something*.  I took my inspiration from the hearts.


I cut a variety of hearts out of this paper and then played around to see what I liked best.  Many of the other hearts ended up on another card.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black; Memory Box glitter; Yupo
*Ink:  Alcohol Inks (sorry, I didn't keep track of what I used!)
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp big thanks; Hero Arts Infinity Hearts
*Tools:  Big Shot; air blowers; Perfect Layers
*Etc:  foam adhesive;  craft foam (I cut out the thanks in craft foam and black cardstock and raised up part of the word to make it level with the heart that was adhered with foam adhesive)


3 comments:

  1. We are so excited to have you as GD and do hope you play along more-we love to get new recruits!! I love the colours in these hearts especially the touches of gold. And the placement of the hearts perfect-they kinda follow the flow in the photo. Thanks for being a super GD xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to have a newcomer design with us. I hope you come back again and again. Your AI hearts are gorgeous. I love the colors you used and your design. Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty, and I really love those hearts you made with the alcohol ink. I have yet to jump on that trend and use alcohol inks (although of course, I bought them). Congrats and thanks for being our Guest Designer at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)