Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2021

*Addicted to CAS #193*

 

Welcome to another challenge with Addicted to CAS.  Raga is our host this week and she chose the code word Shapes.  We welcome Elaine as our guest designer for this challenge.  For your chance to be a guest designer for an upcoming challenge, please link up your clean and simple creation using the code word shapes.  The design team loves seeing all of your creations!

I had lots of ideas in my head but decided to try this one using some new dies I bought.

My apologies for not having my customary "items used" area here...  I kinda lost the sticky note with the information.  I do know that the Happy word die is by Simon Says Stamp, the circle is by Spellbinders, the strips are cut with a die from Pink Fresh Studios.  I think the stamp is My Favorite Things.  I have no idea what colours of cardstock I used as they were scraps I had on my desk.

To create the circle, I put thin double sided adhesive on a piece of printer paper and then laid the coloured strips along it.  I then put it through my Big Shot to cut the circle.  You want to make sure to use a thin paper and a thin adhesive so that the die will cut well.


2 comments:

  1. You chose such a happy combination of colours Nancy that the large die cut 'happy' is perfect! Enjoy your weekend! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an upbeat, fantastic b-day greeting!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)