Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

*Bloom With Joy*

Yes, another card using patterned paper... I told you I was on a kick to try to use it!  It's hard for me for a few reasons...  first, because it often puts me out of my comfort zone of clean and simple and second, because I don't want to run out of these pretty papers!  But seriously, what's the point of buying these things if we aren't going to use them and share them with others?  I will keep throwing some patterned paper in to my creations.

This card came together very quickly and easily... and if you were looking to mass produce some cards, this one would be great!  I love love love that my Perfect Layers Tool can cut a layer for anything that has straight sides... like this great punch!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Night of Navy
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Paper Blooms
*Images:  Gina K Crazy Daisy
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Embellishments: silver cord
*tools:  Stampin' Up! punch; Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)