Pages

Thursday, June 03, 2021

*Circles and Circles*

I don't know why I haven't done this before... or maybe I have and I just don't remember.  But for this card, I ran a fairly basic patterned paper through my Big Shot with an embossing folder!  It added a distressed look to the coloured areas and a great texture all over the front of the card.  Of course, it also took the card away from being clean and simple.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, Sage Shadow, Roccocco Rose
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Paper Blooms
*Images:  Gina K Crazy Daisy
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders circles; Stampin' Up! Stitched Blooms
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)