Pages

Saturday, July 03, 2021

*Addicted to CAS #201*

It would appear that July is the time for Christmas cards to start showing up on blogs and in challenges...  So far, for the month of July, this is my second Christmas card... and I know that there will be at least one more!  It was interesting creating these cards during a true heat wave here in Calgary.  Temperatures haven't been this high for this long since 1917!  We had more 30C+ days in the month of June than we normally get all year!  I am so thankful that we installed air conditioning last year!

Today I am here with a clean and simple Christmas card to go along with the Addicted to CAS code word for the month of July.  

It was my turn to choose the challenge word and since I love Christmas cards, it was an easy choice for me! 

Items Used:

  • Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; navy blue linen; Lawn Fawn Holographic; unknown glitter
  • Images:  Poppy Stamps Art Deco Christmas
  • Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Dies:  Concord & 9th Iconic Christmas

Now it's your turn!  Be sure to share your Clean and Simple Christmas cards HERE for your chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)