Pages

Monday, July 05, 2021

*Color Throwdown #649*

I almost missed the deadline on this colour challenge at Color Throwdown... I set it aside last week to play with when I had some time and then didn't have any time until this afternoon.  I just loved these colours and I wanted to play....  I had lots of ideas in my head but this is the one I did first...and if I had more time I'd do some more.  I am thinking the green was the wrong choice for the word, though...

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Lemon Lime Twist, Pacific Point
*Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet
*Dies:  MFT Celebrate
*Stencils:  Gina K A Little Hello
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


2 comments:

  1. I love it, love how fresh it looks, like the blue as the centre of the flower and the sentiment is great in green, I always like a coloured sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo PRETTY❣🌺🌼 Hi Nancy, I'm new to your blog and to the color throwdown, that's where I saw your entry and had to pop over to see it better. Love your flowers! I think the sentiment is nice in that beautiful limey green. 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)