Pages

Monday, September 13, 2021

*Every Day is a Weekend*

A friend asked for an assortment of cards a few weeks ago and had some specific requests.  I didn't really have any retirement stamps so I had to get a little creative with my computer and printer.  It would have been a lot easier had she asked for cards for a female as I have lots of flowers I could have used... but she needed a few masculine or gender neutral ones as well.  I hope she liked them!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
*Patterned Paper:   My Favorite Things Black & White Stripes
*Dies:  My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)